Welcome to Anais Toy Poodles. We are in-home hobby breeders of exquisite Toy Poodles. We are located in Maryland near Washington DC. Our toy poodles are AKC registered and we don't have a kennel. Our puppies are placed in loving homes as pets with limited AKC registration. Limited AKC registration will be mailed after we receive proof of spaying or neutering. Full AKC registration may be available in some cases. If you want to show your dog let me know and we will choose the right dog for you.
Anais Toy Poodles
Poodle Puppy Love Breeders of Happy Healthy Toy Poodle Puppies!
- We don't kennel, our dogs live in the house with us and are loved pets.
- We feed our dogs high quality food.
- Happy healthy mothers produce happy healthy puppies!
- We breed our dogs for health, good disposition (temperament), and AKC conformation.
- Our Toy Poodle puppies are well socialized and will adjust to their new environment.
- In our busy household Toy Poodle puppies interact with adults, children and other dogs on a daily basis.
- We offer unlimited support and advice after you purchase your Teacup Poodle, Tiny Teacup Poodle, Tiny toy or Toy Poodle.
- We will help you to re-home your toy poodle in the unfortunate case that you are not able to care for your Poodle puppy.
Our Toy Poodles, come in a variety of colors: Black, Red, Apricot , and Brown. Stud service may be available to approved females. Females approved for stud service must have a negative Brucella canis test (Brucellosis negative).
The American Kennel Club recognizes only 3 Poodle sizes. Standard Poodles, Miniature Poodles, and Toy Poodles. Some breeders divide Toy Poodles into several sub-categories to indicate size: Large Toy, Toy, Tiny Toy, Teacup, and Tiny teacup poodles.
American Champion Zamora's Coral Fantasy
American Champion Zamora's Love Spell
CH Laurelbury Jetstream of Cannonade
Comes to us from our friend Joe Cannon at Poodle Chateau in Silver Spring Maryland!